Sunday, May 19, 2013

Old Stuffs

I cleaned my things in Jakarta's house bit by bit. I started with clothes few years ago.

This visit I used it to clean the plastic drawer. Inside I found some interesting stuffs that reminds me when I was small.



The event guide book when I was primary 6. I was a ballet dancer. I learned ballet from Ratna Ballet School at Jalan Keamanan. I was performing Waltz for afternoon performance and evening performance. I still remember my costume was sky blue with blue tutu. My father came on the night performance while my mother was overseas working.


I ordered this label or name card during my primary 5 or 6. Those are to be put on my comic books. I definitely ordered to many.


Remember I wrote about a barbie as a reward for going to the dentist? I found her in the drawer. I didn't throw her away.


I had a hobby of collecting movie posters from news paper. I had nothing to do that time I guess because I had no boy friend I was just studying and read comic books.


I also found some sertificate for completing a motivational talk. My ex-company (Pentawira) registered my name as participant. I remember during the break time, there was a guy a bit wierd, came to me and introduced his self confidently. I could see my colleagues stood beside me was smiling with a funny face. The guy was obviously had a ball.


No comments: