Friday, May 10, 2013

Intro Jakarta Trip 10-12 May 2013

Deep inside my heart, I am a bit irritated...why this kind of thing can not be settled remotely. It's not involving me obviously.

I still remember when I was 24 years old, I knew what I wanted. So the guy I was approaching was the one who suited to my criteria. I didn't even bother to waste time with the one who did not suit.

By the way, I also wanna see my newly renovated room on level 3 and the new AC. I will be sleeping on the floor because the furniture has not been bought yet. My mother will buy as soon as she receives the money from me.

I bought IKEA floor lamp for my new room also as the existing lighting in my room is office lighting and it's high in wattage. This ikea lamp uses 11 watts light bulb. So the plan is to not use the main general lighting and I will just use the floor lamp. I have not unpack the things, if this turns nice. I will buy 2 more pieces for my cozy corner and another one to be put somewhere else.






No comments: