Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Celebrating New Year 2013 by watching HOBBITS

We bought midnight movie tickets to fill in our old and new event which was empty till last minute of end 2012. We went to NEX on 31st Dec 2012 on 11pm. The selected movie was Hobbits. Soon after reaching, I have to wait for somebody going to toilet settling urgent thing. We were second audience in the theater. most of the seats were eventually empty. Few couples left the theater before the movie ended. I think the movie was so boring till they could not take it. I began to feel bored when the drafts' rough journey was always rescued by some one or something. Once it's still ok, twice is getting boring, three times??? It was just simply a boring movie. I will think twice to continue watching their second movie. This prelude was the same as Lord of the ring, there wasn't something new about it. I went out the theater with disappointment till I didn't want to talk about the movie. There's nothing to discuss about this movie. We then went to NTUC 24 hours at the same shopping center buying ingredient for tomorrow's cooking. After that, I have no choice have to go Serangoon Garden to accompany my little boy. He was nagging he was hungry. We end up reach home around 4am or 4.30am.

No comments: