Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Good shoes

When you think about good branded shoes especially high heels, in a glance ones must think a name. It's Jimmy Choo. After I observed on the design, in fact they are quite normal. There's nothing so special on these shoes. I prefer Louboutin's shoes. They are more fancy and fashionable. You can see on the detail of how he can create a plain black shoes that are looked sexy on women's feet. By adding red sole on simple back shoes, it completely changes the look of the shoes. I also like Melissa shoes. It's so plastic not like Crocs. Melissa some how it's not so formal, fun, but still chic. The best is when she collaborated with Zaha Hadid. So far those are the best shoes in plastic and rubber category. Seeing good stuffs makes me happy. Owning them makes me even happier.

No comments: