Thursday, May 31, 2012

My end year target

It had been a more than 6 months i never ran till last week Sun Down 10 km race. There are few things encorage me to actively run again recently.

Most important thing is because there's a huge difference interms of physical appearance between 5 years ago n now. Face shape has changed as well.

When I am running, I normally do not think of anything. I just focus on my running rythm.

Constantly running will make me not easily tired. I remember few months ago when I hardly have time to so other things, I felt very tired and I always wanted to sleep.

As I like to eat nice food and my portion is not small, hopefully I can be consistant in running as part of my lifestyle to be healthy and maintain the body size.
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments: