Sunday, September 13, 2009

Moldy cake at Lavender Bakery


Everyday I bought one piece of bread at this stall, the bread shop behind Lavender MRT, just beside Jalan Besar Community Center.

I added 1 cake (roll) because one bread sometimes not enough.

When I reached office, filled my cup with water. I sat and opened my plastic bag.
I opened the cake first. I saw black patches on my pandan roll. &*$^(&^&$(*)(@!!
Lucky, It's not so expensive, but I still feel not happy. How if I didn't see it and ate the moldy pandan roll. I could have stomachache.

All my friend including my husband said I should go back to their shop and show the pandan roll to them. But I didn't do it. Because I knew I won't get anything from them.

So may be next time, I will only buy bread, not the cake.

No comments: