Saturday, September 19, 2009

Mc.D breakfast @ Compasspoint

We just had an appointment with our agent at Mc.D @ Compasspoint. I really hate Mc.D, but then the appointment was at Mc.D.

We ordered big breakfast. When I opened the foam cover...I was so surprise. The BIG breakfast was not so BIG for me. Thinking the word "BIG"...We only ordered one meal, I thought it would gonna be enough for 2 persons.



There were only 4 things on the tray...1 hash brown, 1 bread, 1 meat, 1 scramble egg.
First is the bread, tasted like cheap bread mix with rubber. The egg, I think Niko's egg is better than this egg and they served it cold. The meat, really the tastiest meat ever...but I was thinking why they put a lot of ingredient mixed with the meat till you can not taste the original meat flavor. I suspect this kind of meat is not fresh, they mixed with a lot of ingredients to get rid of the smell. The hash brown was the only thing I was able to appreciate. I know it's not healthy, but that was the best thing compare to 3 other things on the tray.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah, I agree with you. My egg is definitely better :D

I am more worried whether they use real meat or not. Maybe they actually mixed with flour and other stuff. The meat is only a small portion of it.