I cannot remember the dream anymore. When I woke up, I still remembered the dream. But I didn’t pen it down immediately. Now I forget about it. I only remember, my mother’s relatives appeared in the dream. Her nieces who try to take her house, claiming that they have inheritance rights on the house.
I already cut ties with them. I never be their relatives and they also never be my relatives. Full stop. No negotiations. In the past where we stayed together was just a memory, nothing else. It’s not I am being so arrogant as I am in a better place, but I need to protect my interest and my peace.
One of them still try to add me in Facebook. I am amazed of her thick skin and ignorance of what she had done to me. It is not easy to forget the things already said by her and it will stay forever in my mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment