Sunday, July 26, 2026

The leech came back in my dream

I just woke up to a nightmare. I dreamed about my ex boyfriend who leeched me and used me to the max and treated me like a stepping stone. I straight away pen this down when the visuals are still vivid in my mind.

The scene began in a hotel and I was standing facing the swimming pool. Then I dipped my feet into the water. Subsequently, I saw my high school friend, Satrio, swam and we both said hi.

I walked in into the hotel lounge, then I was suddenly invited into a room just near by the lounge. This room belongs to a guy I just knew. Then we were chit chatting inside the room. Then we both went out the room to meet my other friend, Christine, at the private lounge. She was wearing a bridal gown then we both talking about the slipper or shoes she was wearing. I introduced her to this new guy. 

I was attracted to this guy because he is tall. His look was very similar to my ex boyfriend. Then we both explored the hotel. I remember vividly the hotel was like Disney hotel or a hotel in the theme park look a like. There were 2 wings forming an L shape.

It was Christmas Eve on my dream when we decided to explore the hotel just the both of us. We were walking hand in hand. I opened a big door at the right wing of the hotel and inside was a Christmas mass. The hall was like Harry Potter hall. We didn’t go in as we didn’t want to interrupt the mass.

We then walked to the other wing. It was also a hall which soon would have a Christmas mass. We quickly walked and passed through the hall. We walked through a narrow path to other areas. We explored an indoor zoo look alike. There were many animals being displayed. Some are imaginary one which I had never seen before. 

After the zoo, we were still holding hands walking through a parking lot look alike. It was just us. I suddenly asked the question whether he was Singaporean. He didn’t want to answer and hinted he was from Indonesia. I let go his hands and he was asking why. I said it’s not because of he came from Indonesia, but it reminded me of the leech. Then I asked the ultimate question whether he was known by other name in the past. He said yes, he had other name in the past. That’s the revelation that it was him, the leech. 

I woke up immediately after that with my heart beating fast and felt stressed out. It was a nightmare.

No comments: