Sunday, October 29, 2023

One Day's You Skin Care

I just changed my entire skincare to these 2 brands, One-day's You and Blithe. Both are from Korea. I can feel the difference. My skin is more radiant. Three of my colleagues said "Your skin looks glowing." Means my skin care is suitable. I will continue using these 2 brand. They are considered economical also.

This glow may not be just because of the skin care as I also changed my foundation at the same time. I worried when I found out my Urban Decay foundation was discontinued. The Sephora staff recommended branded foundation which I don't think may be the best replacement. I found this Fenty beauty foundation. It has rich skin tone colour selection. Mine is 230 natural tone and it cost $60 which is still ok. The result is very good on my skin and non heavy.





No comments: