Saturday, October 24, 2020

Fa Ji Minced Meat Fishball Noodle, Kovan Market

 Last Thursday our helper didn't cook so I brought Marco to have dinner outside. We went to Kovan Market to see what's nice to have. It was quite hard to ask Marco to choose what he wanted to have for dinner. Initially he wanted pasta, western food. I found western food at hawker centre is not great, unless it's from a famous stall. He finally said he wanted noodle. I queued while I asked him to find seat for us. He found a table for us a bit far from the stall. I was a bit worried. 

After I reached the table, he said to me very loudly while pointing at an auntie who was seating diagonally to him. He said that the auntie was sitting there while he already choped the table. I said sorry to the auntie and explained to him that we share table in hawker centre. I think we dine in restaurant too frequently so that he is not used to share table with others.

He said his noodle soup was good and the fish balls were very bouncy. I think next time I will bring him here again. I took photo of him before eating. He is a big boy now and very handsome.




No comments: