Sunday, May 26, 2019

Samsung Galaxy Note 9

I had problem with my S8 as the battery is small capacity. When travelling, I have to make sure I don't use my S8 too often or don't take anyhow picture with my S8. Anyhow pictures have to be taken by my xiao mi max. During office hour when I am at office, I can log in web whatsapp, so I have no issue. 2 weeks ago I was station on site, I went out with fully charged battery. I reached site with 66%. after lunch dropped to 40%. I tot I won't survive with this S8 because of small battery. Changing it's battery to a bigger capacity won't solve the issue as it will be the same capacity.

SL told me on 20th May, Vesak PH, that he would buy me a note 9. I was so happy. :) When we went Orchard, the shop closed. :(

We went again on Saturday to Orchard. We had Bebek Goreng Pak Ndut for lunch.


After lunch we then headed to Far East Plaza. They had only 1 stock, white colour. I actually have no preference in colour. White is good, neutral.


This note 9 is heavy and solid. I like the pen. It enables scribbling on the photos like indicate drawings and do funny things with photos.

No comments: