Wednesday, April 10, 2019

How to Get Over Rejection

Recently I got rejected because of something I can't change. Rejection over something you can change, e.g body size, knowledge, hair style, etc, is still ok because you can do something to change it and make yourself to be a better version of you. However, matters like race, status, caste, gender, etc, we can't do anything about it because it's permanent or we were born with it.

I realised not everything will go according to what I want or plan it to be. Somehow I don't give a fuck what people say about me. But somehow if it matters to me, I will get affected.

I would think just not fated. Life still go on. As a person, I partially feel grateful on what I have in my life. Some people may want to swap place to be in my shoes. Well, I am happy to be me. In my life, the purpose of life is to be happy. I should live a happy life because I only live once.

Every occasion is a learning point. So many things to learn and keep improving ourselves to be a better. If you never take note learning points from every occasion in life, you learn nothing, not improving.

I get affected a while, but I will be ok again after few days.

No comments: