Sunday, August 5, 2018

Lunch Buffet at Novotel Clarke Quay, Square Restaurant

I happened to be moody because of my PMS. I bought a fave voucher for $39.50 for lunch buffet at Novotel.


I think the variety was not as good as Amara Hotel UOB deal $80 for 2 persons.

I started with fresh seafood. Sadly only prawn and green muscles are available.


Moving on to meat galore, they have roasted pork belly. But this failed terribly. The pork has smell and the skin is soggy. What I like from the cooked food is the stirfried kale. The taste was very savory. The texture of the kale was good.


Moving on to the salad and cheese area, they have only 3 kinds of cheese. The salad was ok. I like the chick peas salad and the duck salad.


I took back the cooked food. I got the kale for sure with some miso sauce fish. I didn't taste the miso at all.


Finally I moved on to chilli crab and plum sauce prawn. The plum sauce prawn was one of the best cooked food there.


I ended my main dishes. I rested for a while before moving on to dessert.


For dessert, I only took durian paste look a like and cheese cake.


At the end, I ended my buffet lunch with a cup of green tea.

No comments: