Saturday, March 3, 2018

Hong Kong Trip day 2, 7th December 2017

I woke up early, 7am. I quickly took shower and prepared to go out. I went to Lantau Island, Ngong Ping Village and the Tian Tian Big Buddha.

I head to Tung Chung station, then walked all the way to find the bus 23 at terminal to Ngong Ping Village. I think I was the first one. No one was there. Subsequently few more people joined me. Lucky I have balance in my octopus card. It costed me $17.20 HKD one way.

Along the way, I saw many bull shit. Literally bull shit, but not many bull. I saw only 2 bulls in 40 minutes journey. I passed by mountains and there's a lake in the middle. They formed perfect reflection. I took picture, but the picture is not as beautiful as when you see it with eyes.

Once I arrived there, no one there. We were the first batch touched down at the area. Then the Tian Tian Buddha had not been open yet. So I went to the Po Lin Monastery and walked around the area. Ended up I sat at the round square in front of the Buddha.

No comments: