Thursday, August 31, 2017

Jakarta Trip 9-13 Aug 2017

It was a great trip with friends and family.


Maya brought me to Mbah Jingkrak Setia Budi. It was a nice place and their tempe was really good till I had crave after coming back to SG. Their nasi bakar is good.


I adapted well with the condition at Jakarta. I ordered food using grab food. It was very convenient as I didn't need to go out and stuck in the jam. I ordered nasi goreng kambing kebon sirih. I ate for dinner and breakfast. I also ordered bakmi GM to eat together with my mother and auntie.


My auntie is looked very old. One of her eye got problem. I think it is not functioning anymore. I asked her to go to doctor and gave a bit of extra money. But I guess my words are just going to the drain.

I also met Awi and Ko Emil. I think the 4 days at Jakarta is not enough but it is still better than nothing.

No comments: