Saturday, May 14, 2016

Bakmi Mewah Mayora

Since my mom came here, I asked her to buy Bakmi Mewah Mayora. My friend said if I miss mie ayam, I can consider buying this. However I have read the review about this bakmi mewah Mayora that it's a bit disappointing. It's like glorified instant noodle.



The way it supposed to be cooked is the same like instant noodle. However it came with a package of real chicken meat. I added some vegetable to make it more complete and sprinkled some fried onion.

Overall it tasted good. Different from normal instant noodle. It will be good if they change the type of the noodle to be more similar to real mi ayam. Another thing is the packaging can be downgraded so that the price could be more affordable. The packaging is a bit excessive for this kind of instant noodle. Other than that, every thing is good.

No comments: