Sunday, January 3, 2016

Weekend with Marco, 2nd - 3rd Jan 2016

I went to see Yulie. She delivered on KKH a day before. I went with Marco. After that I took taxi to City Square Mall to go MRT station.

At City Square Mall, Marco saw a choo choo train outside the mall. He loves it. Then when I wanted to take his picture near the sponge bob xmas tree, he purposely stepped on muddy puddle and soiled his shoes, socks and pants. I was angry because the entire pants and his left leg became dirty.



On Sunday, I went to Plaza Singapura with Marco. We went home for lunch. He loves the plush toys at Hamleys. They are expensive toys. I think not so worth to buy. In MRT, he played as if he fell down. Luckily the car was empty. I recorded a hi-definition (4K) video at Hamleys. He is so cute when it comes to soft toys.

No comments: