Saturday, August 1, 2015

Marco Calls "Maa..!"

Marco are able to call daddy since few months back. However he never called me Mummy. He knows that I am his mummy but somehow the word never came out from his mouth.

Only about last week, he called me "Maa...!" He is like me calling my mother "maa..!" Finally he calls me.



We no longer continue his class at Buangkok MRT as the class is too small. He seems that he misses the class and goes around the room with his minion back pack.

He also likes Peppa pig. The pig cartoon character with the little brother, George.

He grows fatter and bigger now. The shoes which supposed to be for 18-24 month-old-toddler can not fit already. The shoes that we bought for him just a few months back also can not fit any more. OMG. He grows so fast. L size diaper also is also tight already for him. I guess we must start buying XL size diaper.

No comments: