Friday, February 27, 2015

My 33rd Birthday



This year celebration is rather simple compared to the previous years. I took leave on 26th Feb. I went to Bugis Junc waiting for Niko there and we planned to eat at Hog's Breath at Chjmes for dinner. I was waiting at Royal Gong Cha at Bugis Plus. The price is much more expensive than the normal Gong Cha as we can sit there as long as we like. Compared to Starbucks or other beverage cafe, this one is considered cheaper. So I enjoyed my signature milk green tea there for nearly one hour.

I took MRT to raffles city to meet Niko there. We crossed the road to Chjmes. Infact, it was closed down. Then we walked back to Bugis. It was a quality time as we never walked and holding hands for a long time.

We ended up eating Poulet as I suggested. We ordered the half signature chicken, braised oxtail, and ratatouille. Niko still wanted to have dessert after that...what else...black ball for sure. We went home and dropped by to Compasspoint to pick up Niko's Pro Evolution Soccer.

Night time around 11.30 pm when Marco woke up, 3 of us took picture together.

No comments: