Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Babi Guling Pak Dobiel @ Nusa Dua

I think this is the most regretted place we have gone. There are plus points and there are minus points also.

Let me tell you on my perspective.

The plus points are:
- the taste was nice.
- the soup was nice.

The minus points are:
- the portion was little
- the satay full of fats
- not hygienic because they use hand to serve the food
- the price is not stated

I asked one of the old man to calculate my order as I wanted pay. He like calculate anyhow and end up he rounded the total bill to Rp100K for 2 plates of mix rice, 4 pieces of satay, 2 teh botol, 1 aqua, 1 soup, and 1 cracker. To be honest as domestic tourist, I feel cheated. I know there's another queue for local people with different price.

I will not come back to this place if there's other option for my lunch. I was just wondering about this place as my friend said pak dobiel's is nicer than Ibu Oka's. I conclude that I stick with Ibu Oka as I paid what I ordered and before I ordered they stated the price in the menu. So it was an informed decision.



No comments: