Sunday, August 5, 2012

Running Apparel Sale

After having lunch, Niko and I went to Lion Building near MacPherson MRT. I didn't plan anything though...But after I saw the price of 2XU compression shirt, it's only $39. I immediately tried to find my size. The pant left only for XXS which obviously not my size. So I moved to "lesser discount" corner. I found my size for the normal compression pants. I bought 2 pairs of shocks for $10 (another damage T.T). I kept waiting for Niko, he was on the phone with a friend who wanted to buy 2XU also. Too long waiting for him, I saw a pair of Newton shoes which I wanted to buy long time ago at Velocity. Now selling for $49 for old model and $79 for current model. I don't mind to wear old model but my size was sold out. So no choice I had to buy new model for $30 more expensive. Again...another impulsive buying.

No comments: