Saturday, February 6, 2010

Beef Brisket @Chopstick, Expo

The girls and I was going to Burberry sale at Expo, expecting something good and cheap.
But then, when we reached Expo, the queue was like somebody was giving free branded bag. It was very long, I roughly said it was about 200m away from hall 2 to hall 4.
the queue was not for getting something free, it was for spending money. I could not believe it.

Then we had our lunch at expo. We also couldn't find seats at food court. So we bumped to this restaurant, Chopstick.

The beef brisket noodle is nice, I ate before about a year ago. I ordered the same thing.

When my food came, It looked very nice. I wanted to take picture. I aimed my hand phone to the bowl. Then straight away the waiter said "can not take picture. There's a sign there."


They should be happy, what? I help them advertise their food. I just ignore this fella and took one.

No comments: