Monday, November 16, 2009

Cold day

Today, 16th November 2009, is a cold day. I have headache and all my finger were very cold at office.

I went off with my colleague to the main road bus stop. When crossing the road, I felt my back and neck were very cold. And the wind blew very cold. The water on the road also splashed on my face and clothes when cars speed infront of me, even I stood further from the traffic lights.

I realized that I left my pouch on my desk after I could not found it in my bag. I needed it to tap my ez-link card.

So, I went back to office to take my pouch, because my apt card was in there. I walked alone and felt very cold on my back and neck. Lucky I brought my jacket today. I think I will be sick soon, I feel it since I woke up this morning.

I was wondering whether it will be so easier and more comfortable if I'm driving. Even I need to go back to take my thing, but my back and neck still not so cold.

No comments: