Saturday, June 6, 2009

My new running mate : Nike lunar


Finally this day has to come...I spent money again for my shoes. But this time Niko was being very supportive.

I wanted to buy Adizero the yellow with black stripes...really thin and light sole. All sold out for the female ones.

So I had no choice then tried the Nike lunar. It is different from my Nike Free 7.0...Lunar has more cushioning feeling. It's like your shoes have springs or sponges below.

Niko wanted to have the same shoes...but unfortunately his feet are broad. He felt pain when his feet were in Lunar, he was standing, not even walking or running.

He finally bought a pair of Adizero Boston to replace the New Balance ones those were lost in taxi. (&*%^$&*%^#&$*@^&%*^...they were not even 1 month...2-3 times wearing only).

Tomorrow morning I'm gonna have a run with them for the very first time.

No comments: