Monday, May 4, 2009

Our Short trip to Sukabumi

31st April, my mother inlaw called few times and talk with her son. We had to go back to Sukabumi, to visit Niko's grandfather. He is 95 years old.

When we reached there, nobody was in the house. Then we went to the hospital, he was there. The arms are swollen.


At dinner time, we ate chicken porridge. The way they served the porridge was like eating chicken rice. The chicken was served on different plate with cucumber. And the porridge was served with crispy dumpling skin. Total was Rp.50.000,-

Then when we were searching for hotel, the nice one was already full. And we went to the other one.
The standard room was terrible. And the best they had was not so good also. But this one at least the bathroom was clean.

Niko also took a room for driver and his son.

After went back from hospital, my mother in law took shower first. Then I was looking for the aircon remote...I could found it. Then the indoor unit also I didn't see one. Finally I just realize that room was not equipped with aircon...sigh

Some more our neighbor was really hyper active. Untill 12am to 2am still chatted and laughing very loud. I couldn't sleep. I was very2 angry.

Morning I woke up blur blur with yesterday headache also. I was planning to shout loudly, to revenge yesterday one. Because when they were still chatting till 2am, they must be sleeping on the next morning. But I was to dizzy to disturb people.

No comments: