Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Second Day at Jakarta, 18 September 2014

I went to glodok to settle my mother safe deposit box at BCA. I have not signed the letter for beneficiary. So when my IC was not done yet, everything was also not settled. Then since we were there, I bought crackers and snacks.

After that, we were heading to mangga dua. There were a lot of cute baby clothes and consider cheap also. I only bought small bag for Marco.


Then we went home and I tidy my room while waiting for Jessika to pick me up for dinner. Our dinner was attended by Jessika, Rexana, and Hellena.


Actually in the afternoon while waiting the dinner time, I tidied up my old things. Look what I have found.



This day I also bought a 32 inch TV to be used at home. Replacing the thick old model TV. Rp.2.799.000,-


No comments: