Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Fourth Day at Jakarta, 20th September 2014

I slept over at Jessy's house. We fell asleep on 2.30am and woke up at 7.00 am. She wanted to see the location of Paramount Land. Finally we went to the marketing office to see the show unit. They said the unit had sold out. I also wanted to get the unit if they still had.

Then we had lunch at Mall Alam Sutra. I visited 6 degree of coffee, own by Menonk. She wasn't there. So we decided to eat at PHO24 just few unit beside it.

The special pho was so terrible until I couldn't even finish half of my bowl. There was no basil leaves. We ate with the corriander leaves. The bean sprout got the rotten spots. Totally can not make it. The worst food I had ever eaten during my trip.


Jessy needed to send me home. The journey came back to city center was a bit tough. It was jam all the way from Puri to my house.

Finally I told her not to send me to airport even she wanted to. I just felt terrible if she needs to go through the jam to airport and back.

Overall the 4 days trip brought back memories I had. I really miss those moments. I should go back more often.





No comments: