Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Marco's First Day of Primary 1, 4th January 2021

He was excited to go to his primary school. He slept early and woke up very early. 

I sent him to school and joined the orientation. Actually I didn't need to go to accompany him. Marco is so independent boy. He never cried during pre-school first day at different schools. His first day of school was when he was 18 months old.  He joined Baby Gym class when he was about to learn how to walk. He also never cried in the class. 

He was selected to be the dismissal leader for his class. He was so proud of it. His form teacher also called me on his first week of school, saying that Marco was a reliable boy. :) I am so proud of my baby.

I have recorded a video on his first day at school.


I really wish him to have a smooth happy journey in Primary School.


No comments: